And finally the list of items (in order shown in video).
I have not changed anything in my setup since this video and have used it few times last month in my last Overlanding trip.
I still suggest you shop around for best price for the items 🙂
* POT-T Portable Outdoor Travel Toilet ($29.95): https://pot-t.com/
* BAG OF ONE DOZEN DEGRADABLE LINERS ($11.95): https://pot-t.com/product/bag-of-one-dozen-degradable-liners/
* Reliance TP Tube Dry Sack Toilet Paper Dispenser: doesn’t exist anymore !!! 🙁 Use ziplock bag 🙂
* Tarp ($2.34): https://www.amazon.com/4ft-x-6ft-Blue-Tarp/dp/B0009K3I5A
* Ziploc Storage Slider Gallon Bags for the tarp and TP ($4.99 – 32ct 1Gal bag): check @ Target
* US GI Military Original Issue E-Tool Entrenching Shovel ($22.50): check on Amazon (type description in amazon – url link too long)
* GI Military MOLLE II Entrenching Tool Cover ($13.49): check on Amazon (type description in amazon – url link too long)
* Pop-up Tent / changing room – similar to mine ($49.99): https://www.amazon.com/Sportneer-Portable-Dressing-Changing-Carrying/dp/B073WWDGCV/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=pop+up+changing+tent&qid=1599064358&sr=8-3
* Reliance Flow Pro Pressurized Portable Shower: https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/reliance-flow-pro-pressurized-portable-shower?a=2213894 ($39.99)
* Eagle Creek Pack-It Cube Set Packing Organizer, Black, Set of 3 for toiletry ($19.49): https://www.amazon.com/Eagle-Creek-Travel-Luggage-Pack/dp/B00F9S85CS/ref=sr_1_15?dchild=1&keywords=packing+cube&qid=1599065131&s=apparel&sr=1-15
* Dr. Bronner’s – Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Baby Unscented, 8 Fl Oz ($8.99): https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Bronners-Pure-Castile-Liquid-Soap/dp/B000HJXQ9G/ref=sr_1_40?dchild=1&keywords=unscented+liquid+soap&qid=1599065247&sr=8-40
* REI Co-op Multi Towel Lite – Large ($19.95): https://www.rei.com/product/161675/rei-co-op-multi-towel-lite-large
Hello Everyone !!
In this video, I show you and review my proven and tested setup and gear to stay clean, get dress and take care of (#2) business on the trail, in the woods and Off Grid.
Very easy to setup, to put away and to use; durable, light and compact. I could not ask for more 🙂
Very happy with all the gear I have.
If you have other setup or gear, let me know in the comments below. There is always room for improvement !
Thank you again for watching
If you enjoyed the video, please Like, Subcribe and Share … a good way to help me grow my channel.
Until next time … CHEERS !!
#camping #overlanding #gear
View Source here.